BEAULIEU PLANTATION, INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Limited permission to view using a browser and to cache is granted.
All images, website design elements, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, other content, the presentation, selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of Beaulieu Plantation, Inc.; River View, LLC; and Sun-Plus, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Copyright © 2007, Beaulieu Plantation, Inc.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Beaulieu Plantation, Inc.; River View, LLC; Sun-Plus, Inc. and its affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively, "Beaulieu Plantation"), and/or its various third party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Beaulieu Plantation. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law trademarks of Beaulieu Plantation, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Beaulieu Plantation or the owner of the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. You may use this website for no other purpose than browsing content and making inquiries to Beaulieu Plantation. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Beaulieu Plantation, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. 'Deep-linking,' 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Any links from this website to other websites or email addresses are provided for your information and convenience only. Beaulieu Plantation does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website, or email address (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. Beaulieu Plantation does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website or email address (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain "links" to other sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
2. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using any password you are provided.
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. BEAULIEU PLANTATION MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BEAULIEU PLANTATION DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Although Beaulieu Plantation strives to provide on this website the latest information related to its developments, products and services, and other information about Beaulieu Plantation, Beaulieu Plantation does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. No warranty or representation of intended use, design or proposed improvements is made herein. Nothing presented in this website shall obligate Beaulieu Plantation to construct facilities or complete any development described or shown. Prices, floor plans, specifications, features and facilities for developments that are not completed are subject to change without notice. Illustrations, photography, elevations, renderings, dimensions, furniture, and other features are the artist's concepts and models and are provided as a general reference; actual product may vary. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Beaulieu Plantation may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Beaulieu Plantation and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
7. SUBMISSIONS. "Submissions" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, email, phone number, address and similar information or materials that you submit to Beaulieu Plantation regarding the development, products or services of Beaulieu Plantation. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Beaulieu Plantation upon submission to Beaulieu Plantation. By providing any such Submissions, you agree to assign to Beaulieu Plantation, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Beaulieu Plantation, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. As a matter of policy Beaulieu Plantation does not prescreen or monitor any Submissions.
8. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF PROPERTIES OR UNITS IN A DEVELOPMENT AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to a property or unit in a development or a service on the website does not imply that the development, product or service is presently available. If a portion of a property or unit in a development or a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a third party, or for any other reason, Beaulieu Plantation reserves the right to correct any such information at any time.
9. EMPLOYMENT. From time to time, Beaulieu Plantation may place employment announcements on its website seeking submissions from candidates who desire employment with Beaulieu Plantation. However, Beaulieu Plantation is not under any obligation to screen or review any submissions or to offer any employment announcement or other employment opportunities. As a result, Beaulieu Plantation does not certify the existence, type or quality of any job posted, the accuracy of the listings, the suitability of any employment opportunities to candidates or the continued existence of the job after posting. This website and all information it contains are provided "AS IS." BEAULIEU PLANTATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE EMPLOYMENT PORTION OF ITS WEBSITE.
Beaulieu Plantation does not guarantee that any employment position will be offered to any of the candidates submitting information. By using this website, you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or that a specific posting may not meet your needs and requirements. You also agree that any information you submit, whether or not it is in response to any posted vacancy, is truthful and complete. Beaulieu Plantation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Upon completing the registration process on the website you may receive a general password that allows you to access additional information on the website. If such a password is granted, you will be responsible for: (i) keeping the password confidential; (ii) any activity on the website that originates with your password and (iii) reporting stolen or lost passwords. You agree not to attempt to bypass any security mechanisms in place on the website or otherwise on Beaulieu Plantation's computer system, or use any of Beaulieu Plantation's systems or services to attempt to bypass any security mechanisms in place on any remote system.
11. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of Beaulieu Plantation and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Beaulieu Plantation for any purpose.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Louisiana in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
13. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
14. MODIFICATION. Beaulieu Plantation may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
16. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
17. HEADINGS. The heading used in these terms and conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these terms and conditions.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
19. PRESS RELEASES. The information contained within press releases issued by Beaulieu Plantation should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Beaulieu Plantation and its affiliates have no intention of updating, and specifically disclaim any duty to update, the information in the press releases.
20. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY. Beaulieu Plantation is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. laws and regulations for the achievement of equal housing opportunities. Beaulieu Plantation encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
We understand the importance of privacy to our clients and visitors to our website. Our policy is to treat what we learn about our clients as confidential. We will not give or sell confidential or personal information about our clients to any third party not affiliated with our firm, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services to the client.
We collect and store information about every client so that we can efficiently provide the client the services they demand. We use information about our clients to provide or enhance the services we make available to our clients, to enhance our ability to communicate with our clients about additional services they may find of value, to satisfy our legitimate business interests (including marketing and selling properties and units in a development), to set prices, establish credit, fulfill contracts, and to comply with government regulations.
Some of the information collected by Beaulieu Plantation is personal data or data which relates to an identifiable person, such as names, addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers. We never sell information to third parties that could be used to specifically identify an individual client or group of clients. We will only provide personal data to government agencies as required by law or regulation.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Such measures include regular security reviews, upgrades, and backups. We use reasonable efforts to maintain the security and reliability of our infrastructure; however, they are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind.